CyberRegs pre-login Frequently Asked Questions
- What is CyberRegs?
- I currently get my information off of free sites; why should I pay for a service?
- How frequently is CyberRegs regulatory content updated?
- Is CyberRegs easy to use?
- Can you give me an example of how I would use your service?
- Is there a fee for customer support or training?
- What is EWS?
- Are your servers ever down for maintenance?
- How long does it take for the service to start after I purchase it?
- Can I have a CyberRegs custom banner made for my organization?
- Can I add my colleagues to my subscription?
- What regulations are covered in CyberRegs?
- Are all states included?
- Code of Federal Regulations
- The daily Federal Register
- US Code
- State Statutes and Regulations
- Canada National and Province Regulations and Laws
- Mexican Laws and Regulations
- EH&S News
- Unified Agenda
What sets CyberRegs apart from its competition is a set of robust productivity-enhancing tools, a user-friendly interface, and a suite of features that assist organizations in their efforts to manage EHS change and compliance.
CyberRegs follows up on this commitment by providing unlimited, complimentary training and support from our premier customer service team. Need help with a search? Have a question? Want customized departmental training? CyberRegs customer service professionals can help with it all.
While reviewing the article, it notes a CFR Part it will affect. In CyberRegs, it's a live link directly to that text - so with one more click, you are now in the CFR this change will impact.
Perhaps you wonder if this will also affect a state you have a facility in. With one more click, you launch our Reverse Links tool, which allows you to see if any document in that state references this CFR Part. You locate the needed document on the list, and click - you're now in the state document.
You note that the state document has also been changed recently. Click on CyberRegs' "Track Changes" tool, and you'll find yourself presented with a clear, easy-to-read, color-coded version of the document that shows you clearly what has been added, deleted, or changed in the specified revision.
Realizing this will be of importance to co-workers, you launch our community email tool and send an email with the link to the state document in question, to the other users of your choice.
This is just an example of how CyberRegs simplifies your life and allows you to reach a whole new level of research, communication, and tracking change; and you'll accomplish all this in half the time it would have taken you to simply locate the Federal Register article in the past.CyberRegSupport@ihs.com.
CyberRegs Online Training Sessions are provided free of charge. In less than one hour, our expert trainers will teach you tips and tricks to make your time on CyberRegs more efficient. The CyberRegs User Guides are also available online post-login. Whether you are new to CyberRegs or just want a refresher, our User Guides will give you a quick overview for using site tools. We provide new user training as well as refresher workshops. CyberRegs Customer Care is happy to create a training module specific to your departmental needs.View an example of EWS >>
The Early Warning System (EWS) is included with your CyberRegs subscription. You may edit your preferences post-login by clicking the "Option" button in the banner and then choosing EWS Registration.